Elite Pole Vault Camp
PVU’s Elite Pole Vault Camp is designed for the serious athlete of all ages and abilities and is limited to a small number of athletes with a 4 to 1 vaulter to coach ratio. Each camper will get a video analysis after every vaulting session. Every vault session will utilize coach Attig's PHD system for technical development. Each camper will receive a camp booklet and the personal attention from coach Attig every vault session. This camp is limited to the first 20 applicants.
Date: June 16 - 20, 2019
Coaches' cost: $250 ($150 deposit)
Athletes' cost: $550 ($150 deposit)
Camp Deposit: Send personal check, cashiers check or money order payable to Pole Vault University at
Pole Vault University
1291 N. 1083 Road
Lawrence, KS, 66049
Pay Balance at Check-in: The balance can be paid in cash, personal check or money order. Checks payable to Pole Vault University.
Application Deadline: Since the numbers are limited, apply as soon as possible. No Applications are guaranteed one week prior the camp.
Check-in time & check-in location for this pole vault camp: Check in at 12:30 pm on the first day of camp at the Capitol City Plaza Hotel at 1717 SW Topeka Blvd. Eat lunch before check-in.
Departure time & location for this pole vault camp: Campers will be dismissed on the last day of the camp at 12:00 noon from Hummer Stadium.
Confirmation Letter: After completing your online application and mailing in your deposit to you will receive a confirmation letter confirming your acceptance in the camp. Along with the deposit you should try to include the medical history with your parent's signature and your physician's statement and signature. The physician's statement and signature are not necessary if you send a copy of your school physical.
1. What to bring: workout gear, running shoes, spiked shoes(optional), toiletries, towels, pen, and notebook.
2. Campers will purchase their own meals at nearby restaurants. Transportation will be provided to and from the restaurants.
3. All campers must be covered by a family health and accident insurance policy. Please note company and policy number on the application.
4. Please fill out the application completely and send it to the address on the application form. You cannot participate in the camp without all of the proper signatures.
5. A copy of this year’s physical will be acceptable instead of the physicians statement.
6. Campers must make arrangements for their own transportation to and from the camp. Transportation to and from the track and restaurants will be provided.
7. Housing will be provided at Capitol City Plaza Hotel at 1717 SW Topeka Blvd. The coaching staff will also be staying
at the hotel.
8. If a camper arrives a day early or leaves a day late he/she must make their own reservations for a hotel.
9. All campers must abide by the camp rules. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from camp activities or the camper may be sent home without refund.
10. All personal checks, cashiers checks or money orders should be Payable to Pole Vault U.
11. Acceptance to this camp will be confirmed by a confirmation email with additional camp and registration information. This camp admits all qualified applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
For Further Information: (phone) 785-840-8722 or