June Pole Vault Camp (day camp 8:30 am to 5:00 pm)
The June PV camp is for athletes of all ages and abilities. Each camper will do 8 sessions of well organized progression of drills, task 7 task driven vault sessions, will watch a video analysis of his vault technique. Each camper will receive a T-shirt and camp booklet and the personal attention from coach Attig every vault session.
Date: June 12 - 15, 2023
Coaches' cost: $100
Athletes' cost: $300
Application & Payment: Click Camp Application Tab above
Application Deadline: Since the numbers are limited, apply as soon as possible. No Applications are guaranteed one week prior the camp.
Check-in time & check-in location for this pole vault camp: Check in at 12:00 pm on the first day of camp at the Indoor Athletic Facility at 1785 Durow Rd. on Washburn University's campus. Eat lunch before check-in.
Departure time & location for this pole vault camp: Campers will be dismissed on the last day of the camp at 5:00 pm
from the Indoor Athletic Facility.
1. What to bring: workout gear, running shoes, spiked shoes(optional), toiletries, towels, pen, and notebook.
2. Meals - Campers must bring their own lunch or purchase their own lunch at nearby restaurants. Transportation will be provided to and from the restaurants.
3. Campers must make arrangements for their own transportation to and from the camp. Transportation to and from the track and restaurants will be provided.
4. Housing is the responsibility of the camper (we will provide housing in the July Camp)
5. All campers must abide by the camp rules. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from camp activities or the camper may be sent home without refund.
For Further Information: (phone) 785-840-8722 or polevaultU@gmail.com