Gold Medal Pole Vault Camp
PVU’s Gold Medal Pole Vault Camp July 17 - 20:
Renamed in honor of the numerous State Champions that have attended this camp. The camp has been attended by campers from 41 of the 50 states and numerous countries throughout the world. This is an intense 4 day camp that concentrates on each phase of the pole vault. This camp was created 33 years ago to accommodate athletes of every level and is the template for the Elite Camp.
This camp offers:
• 6 lectures which will provide the knowledge needed for continued progress.
• 6 vault sessions & 7 drill sessions.
• Pole Vault Pentathlon.
• Video analysis sessions for each camper
• Physical and technical evaluations for each camper.
• A sound estimate of what size of pole to use for next season.
Date: July 17 - 20, 2019
Coaches' cost: $250 ($100 deposit)
Athletes' cost: $420 ($100 deposit)
Camp Deposit: Send personal check, cashiers check or money order payable to Pole Vault University at
Pole Vault University
1291 N. 1083 Road
Lawrence, KS 6604
Pay Balance at Check-in: The balance can be paid in cash, personal check or money order. Checks payable to Pole Vault University.
Application Deadline: Since the numbers are limited, apply as soon as possible. No Applications are guaranteed one week prior the camp.
Check-in time & check-in location for this pole vault camp: Check in at 1:00 pm on the first day of camp at the Capitol City Plaza Hotel at 1717 SW Topeka Blvd. Eat lunch be checking in.
Confirmation Letter: After completing your online application and mailing in your deposit you will receive a confirmation letter confirming your acceptance in the camp. Along with the deposit you should try to include the medical history with your parent's signature and your physician's statement and signature. The physician's statement and signature are not necessary if you send a copy of your school physical.
1. What to bring: workout gear, running shoes, spiked shoes(optional), toiletries, towels, pen, and notebook.
2. Campers will provide their own meals. They will be transported to nearby restaurants.
3. All campers must be covered by a family health and accident insurance policy. Please note company and policy number on the application.
4. Please fill out the application completely and send it to the address on the application form. You cannot participate in the camp without all of the proper signatures.
5. A copy of this year’s physical will be acceptable instead of the physicians statement.
6. Campers must make arrangements for their own transportation to and from the camp. Transportation to and from the track and restaurants will be provided.
7. Housing will be provided at the Capitol City Plaza on 1717 SW Topeka Blvd. The coach staff will also stay at hotel.
8. If a camper arrives a day early or leaves a day late he/she must make their own reservations for a hotel.
9. All campers must abide by the camp rules. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from camp activities or the camper may be sent home without refund.
10. All personal checks, cashiers checks or money orders should be made Payable to Pole Vault U.
11. Acceptance to this camp will be confirmed by a confirmation letter with additional camp and registration information. This camp admits all qualified applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
For Further Information: (phone) 785-840-8722 or