Winter Pole Vault Camp
The winter pole vault camp is a three day version of the July Gold Medal Camp. It is a great way to prepare for the 2020
track season. A perfect gift for the serious vaulter! Submit an online application and send in the deposit. A spot can only be
reserved once the deposit is received. Hurry, limited enrollment!
Date: December 21,22, 23, 2020
This camp offers:
• 4 lectures which will provide the knowledge needed for continued progress.
• 5 vault sessions & 5 drill sessions.
• Pole Vault Triathlon.
• Video analysis sessions for each athlete
• A sound estimate of what size of pole to use for next season.
Coaches cost: $100 ($50 deposit)
Athletes cost: $330 ($100 deposit)
Camp Deposit: Send personal check, cashiers check or money order payable to Pole Vault University at
Pole Vault University
1291 N. 1083 Road
Lawrence, KS 66049
Pay Balance at Check-in: The balance can be paid in cash, personal check or money order. Checks payable to Pole Vault University.
Application Deadline: Since the numbers are limited, apply as soon as possible. No Applications are guaranteed after
one week prior to the camp.
Check in time & location: 12:00 pm at Capitol Plaza Hotel at 1717 SW Topeka Blvd. which is three blocks east of the
Departure time & location. The campers will depart at 12:30 pm from Lee Arena.
Confirmation Letter: After completing your online application and mailing in your deposit you will receive a confirmation
letter confirming your acceptance in the camp. Along with the deposit you should try to include the medical history with
your parent's signature and your physician's statement and signature. The physician's statement and signature are not
necessary if you send a copy of your school physical.
1. Bring T-shirts, workout gear, running shoes, spiked shoes(optional), and toiletrie. The campers should also bring a
pen or pencils, notebook etc.
2. Campers will provide their own lunch and dinner. Breakfast will be provided at the hotel. We will transport the athletes
to local restaurants.
3. All campers must be covered by a family health and accident insurance policy. Please note company and policy
number on the application.
4. Please fill out the application completely and send it to the address on the application form. You cannot participate
without all of the proper signatures.
5. A copy of this year’s physical will be acceptable instead of the physicians statement.
6. Campers must make arrangements for their own transportation to and from the camp. Transportation is provided
during the camp.
7. Housing - will be provided at Capitol Plaza Hotel, just three blocks east of the university at 1717 SW Topeka Boulevard.
We will give you your room key at check-in at Lee Arena
8. If a camper arrives a day early or leaves a day late he/she must make their own reservations for a hotel.
9. All campers must abide by the camp rules. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from activities or the camper
may be sent home without refund.
10. All personal checks, cashiers checks or money orders should be Payable to Pole Vault U.
11. Acceptance will be confirmed by a confirmation letter with additional camp and registration information. This
camp admits all qualified applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, ethnic origin, or sexual
For Further Information: (phone) 785-840-8722 or