Winter Pole Vault Camp
The winter pole vault camp is a three day version of the July Gold Medal Camp. It is a great way to prepare for the 2023
track season. A perfect gift for the serious vaulter! Submit an online application and send in the deposit. A spot can only be
reserved once the deposit is received. Hurry, limited enrollment!
Date: December 27, 28 and 29, 2022
This camp offers:
• 4 lectures which will provide the knowledge needed for continued progress.
• 5 vault sessions & 5 drill sessions.
• Pole Vault Triathlon.
• Video analysis sessions for each athlete
• A sound estimate of what size of pole to use for next season.
Coaches cost: $200
Athletes cost: $425 (with hotel) $370 (for commuter)
Application & Payment: Click Camp Application Tab above, Payment will appear as though you are buying a ticket.
Application Deadline: Since the numbers are limited, apply as soon as possible. No Applications are guaranteed after
one week prior to the camp.
Check in time & location: 12:00 pm at the Indoor Track at 1785 SW Durow Rd. on Washburn University's Campus
Departure time & location. The campers will depart at 12:30 pm from the indoor track at 1785 SW Durrow Rd.
1. Bring T-shirts, workout gear, running shoes, spiked shoes(1/4 inch pyramids), and toiletries. The campers should also bring a
pen or pencils, notebook etc.
2. Campers will provide their own lunch and dinner. Breakfast will be provided at the hotel. We will transport the athletes
to local restaurants for lunch and dinner.
3. Campers must make arrangements for their own transportation to and from the camp. Transportation is provided
during the camp.
4. Housing - We arrange housing at:
Springhill Suites at 2745 SW Fairlawn Road in SW Topeka (785-596-9650)
5. All campers must abide by the camp rules. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from activities or the camper
may be sent home without refund.
For Further Information: (phone) 785-840-8722 or polevaultU@gmail.com